Hidden Bay Hotel is a charming hotel located on the Somme Bay.
With 8 design rooms and its own restaurant, this is a pearl in the village of Cayeux-sur-Mer and a contemporary hotel by the sea.
Hidden Bay Hotel is the ideal base for seal watching or a quiet weekend break.
The hotel includes Au Petit Café, a typical French brasserie on Rue Emile Blondin. Using local market produce from Picardy, our chef will make you a delicious lunch or dinner in the restaurant.
After crossing the river from Le Crotoy to Saint Valerie-Sur-Somme you can come home with a ride on the steam train around the Somme bay for a Belgian Trappist beer or fine French wine.
Those who would like to visit the cliffs of Le Tréport or the Belle-Epoque district of Mers-les-Bains you will find the Hidden Bay Hotel a romantic location.
- Guests in the Hidden Bay hotel arrive to a quiet atmosphere. It has a welcoming reception, where you have the ability to speak to staff members with any questions that will make your stay feel more at home. You will soon notice that there is a relaxed and calming atmosphere.
- Rooms are available from 14.00 h to 18.00 h on the date of arrival.
- Parking is available near the hotel at no additional cost
- Please vacate the room before 11.00 h on departure date.
Breakfast and the restaurant
- The Hidden Bay Hotel has a fixed breakfast formula. You can choose a la carte between various dishes. If you fancy some cold cuts of meat or prefer a custom-made egg? Do you want affined cheeses? You choose without adjusting the breakfast rate. Our breakfasts are also open to visitors who do not stay in the hotel, which makes the atmosphere more convivial and we invite them to start the day.
- Our hosts drink the aperitif together here. Visitors read a book and order our suggestion card. Here they buy and cook locally. Your oyster dish is only 300 meters away from the sea. A selection of our salads are from our own vegetable garden. Even if you are on holiday in our hotel, we can serve you a quick lunch.
The “Hidden hotels” you will find here and there. It is not part of a hotel chain and each hotel has is own style and working methods but there is a code of conduct and a charter.
Hidden hotels offer a quality stay, and this can be noticed in the way we attend to customers. “Hostmanship” is a fixed value.
The sophisticated finish of your room and the rooms you go to will always give you a pleasant feeling. This is no coincidence but a conscious choice in material and design we want everyone who passes by the “Hidden Hotels” to experience a feeling of peace and comfort.
We continue this approach in the choices we make in our kitchens where essential healthy and tasty is central.
- The Somme Bay recently invested in the construction of 45km of new bicycle routes. These routes keep themselves away from the busy traffic.
- FREE: Hidden Bay offers you its own Cocomat Bikes, wooden bicycles. These seem robust but run smoothly and are ideal to explore Cayeux-sur-Mer. Give your planning when you want to use it. Also for your last minute lap this is often no problem.
- FOR RENT: If you want to make a longer trip to Le Hourdel or Amiens, we advise you to rent a sportive bike. Here too we will help you on your way.